1. Type your name, class, instructor’s name, and due date on separate lines.
2. Press ctrl+e to center the text.
3. Type the title.
4. Press enter to go to the next line and ctrl+l to left-align the text.
5. Type the rest of the paper. Press ctrl+a to select all of the text and ctrl+2 to double space.
6. Press ctrl+a again to select all. Press alt to open the ribbon. Tab to the font group. Once in the font list, press t to jump to Times New Roman. Then, tab to font size and use the arrows to set it to 12 pts.
7. Press enter to apply the formatting.
8. Press ctrl + end to move to the bottom of the file and ctrl + enter to insert a new page.
9. Use a citation creation tool like easybib.com to create your bibliography.
10. Copy the bibliography from the website to the last page, and save the file.